Friday, June 14, 2013

USA Art


I wish I could take credit for being the brains behind this adorable USA themed art but it's actually an idea I saw created by the fabulously talented Jen at Craft-O-Maniac. When I saw it, I immediately knew I wanted to create something similar.....

 I had already decided that I was just going to do one mantle this summer instead of doing a summer mantle then a patriotic mantle then go back to the summer mantle. I would make my life a little simpler by just doing one mantle for the entire summer. I knew I would use the blue, red, and yellow color scheme because I already have things in that color scheme from last year. But I also wanted to somehow incorporate something patriotic into the mantle and color scheme so when I saw Jen's art I knew it would be perfect. 

I already had a blank canvas panel and all the paper in my stash. The USA map file was a free file from the Silhouette store that I had downloaded last year. I just threw it all together and voila! 





(linking to the parties listed in my sidebar)


1 comment:

  1. I am glad I inspired you to make one yourself. Yours if very cute. Have a great weekend. Jen

    ReplyDelete