Monday, June 17, 2013

Find Your Voice Summer Workshop

The last couple of summers I have participated in a summer workshop. (You may remember the fun Creativity Boot Camp posts.) I've mentioned before summer is a rough time of year for us when Noah is out of school. I enjoy participating in these type of workshops because they force me to be creative at a time of year when scheduling time to be creative is hard. So I was excited to learn about the (free!) Find Your Voice Summer Workshop. 

The Find Your Voice Summer Workshop is a free eight week class that is all about embracing, finding and practicing with your storytelling voice taught by the talented Kristin and begins on Monday, June 24th, 2013. Each Monday morning lessons will be made available on the rukristin blog and in the Find Your Voice Facebook group. Each week's lesson will include thoughts on several topics pertaining to the theme of the week, a coordinating worksheet, and several creative prompts. There will be inspiration from contributing team members in each week's pdf as well more inspiration as in a follow up blog post each Wednesday.  I'll be participating in the class and then sharing my projects here as well as on the Coley's Corner Facebook page. I'm also excited that one of my besties, Monika, will be participating in the workshop as well! 

If you'd like to participate, you can find more information here. If you sign up, be sure to drop me a note and let me know! I'd love to come check out your projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment