Friday, June 7, 2013

Binder Clip Photo Holders

I love these little binder clip photo holders.



I actually made these way back in January but I knew we were going to use them for the group craft at the BirthMom Buds Retreat so I didn't post them. 


These are just large binder clips (I found mine for 4 for a dollar at the Dollar Tree) that I have been decorated. They'll hold a photo, a note card, a recipe, etc. 


Decorating them is a cinch. You simply cut scrapbook paper of your choice to fit the binder clip, then adhere it to the binder clip. Then, embellish! You can embellish with ribbon, flowers, die cuts, or whatever your heart desires. 


They are pretty quick and inexpensive to make and make a great group craft for women's groups or organizations.

(Linking to the parties listed in my side bar)

No comments:

Post a Comment