Thursday, April 25, 2013

"This is the Stuff"

Do you ever have those days where absolutely nothing goes right and everything seems to go wrong? Today, seems like one of those days for my little family complete with massive Noah meltdown and seizures. Followed by a mini Momma meltdown once Noah was asleep.

But even in the midst of the "stuff" I'm reminded that in the middle of the mess (food on the floor thrown there during the meltdown, dog barking, messy kitchen, crying Momma) that it could be SO much worse. And I'm blessed.

And so I choose to find joy in the midst of it all. I find joy in the texts and notes from friends, from songs that feel like they were written for me, for outlets, an understanding husband, parents who will listen when I vent, amazing friends, and a God who loves me in spite of it all.

I leave you with this song which felt like it was written for me tonight.........


No comments:

Post a Comment