Tuesday, March 5, 2013

In a Slump

So, you have probably noticed I've been a little quiet lately. I am just in a slump. I haven't crafted much either - though I am starting to work on some projects for the 9th annual BirthMom Buds Retreat.

I'm ready for winter to be over. I'm hoping the upcoming time change and having more sunlight will help with my mood!

I'm tired of Noah having seizures (they have increased) and we don't have a cause for the increase. We are subsequently increasing the anti-seizure meds but just have to wait and see if they work.

Just wanted to let y'all know I'm still around and I'll be back as soon as I have something that isn't just whining (like this post) to say or I have created something to show you!

Edited to Add: As soon as I hit published I noticed that THIS is my 999th post! That means the next post will be my 1,000th post. WOWZERS! 

2 comments:

  1. Dear friend, I can't make the sun shine any earlier but I will do whatever I can to help you get out of your slump. What do you need? Oh, and if you feel you need to vent, in box me. We all need to get it out at some point. I will listen and pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all most us are going through same thing.I hate cold but we having cold & high winds all time so know makes lot colder.Hang in there Hon,hope gets warm for you .Sorry about Noah having seizures hope they find out whats going on so they fix it for him & you & family Gotta be so tuff at times,later Cookie17

    ReplyDelete