Thursday, December 6, 2012

Crafty Items for Sell

Every year I usually do a craft show in December however I found out (kind of at the last minute) that we did not get into this year's craft show so now I have things made with no where to sell them so I thought I'd list some of them here on the blog. These items make great stocking stuffers or little gifts for friends or co-workers. Just email me if you see something you are interested in! I have multiples of everything listed unless other wise noted. 

Santatizers
(small bottle of hand sanatizer)
$2.00 each

Pencil Packs
(Contains three Christmas pencils and one eraser. Great classroom treat and alternative to candy!)
$1.00 each or 6 for $5.00

Santa Mug with Cocoa
(Comes packaged in a cello bag and contains one packet of hot chocolate mix.)
$1.25 each

Snow Bars
(contains one 1.55 oz Hershey's chocolate bar)
$2.50

Teacher Themed Acrylic Post It Note Holder
(only have this one)
$5.00

Rubber Stamped Ornaments
$3.50 each (only have the three styles shown)

Paper Pieced Owl Ornament
$3.50 each


No comments:

Post a Comment