Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend Wonders: Christmas Decor

It's hard to believe that Christmas is so close! Today I'll be sharing some of my favorite Christmas decorations. 

Snowman Wreath
Sew Many Ways shows us how to make this adorable and welcoming snowman wreath!

Santa Centerpiece
Thrifty Decor Chick shares how she made this beautiful and festive centerpiece.

Paper Trees
I just love these little paper trees from Elle's Studio.  You could do them in any color/pattern combination. I might have to give this one a try.

Embroidery Hoop Snowman
This snowman at Betz White's is made out of embroidery hoops and an old sweater. Adorable!

Frame "Wreath"
I love this unconventional wreath from The Crafter's File Box..

Stenciled Sign
Jen at Tater Tots and Jello shares how to make this cute Christmas sign.


1 comment: