Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays 2012

Last year, on Thursdays during the month of November, I posted things I was thankful for. I'll be continuing that tradition again this year and this time I'll also be linking up to my friend Monica's blog, Daily Dwelling. So, if you are posting what you are thankful for on your blog, go link up! 





I'm thankful for.....
1. Seizure meds! (Noah was having seizures and I had to give him his "rescue med" and I said a quick prayer as I was doing so because I'm so thankful that we have that to give him.

2. God's unending and amazing love

3. My sweet, amazing, loving little boy


4. My hard working hubby


5. The freedom to vote

6. My BFF who I met 11 years ago this week!


7. Warm clothes, warm blankets & a warm house

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up. I am so thankful for your sweet Noah and what I have seen in you though your care and love for him! I am also so very thankful that we've been able to connect with each other again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I have so much to be thankful for this year, I think I'll join you you ladies in Thankful Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete