Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June's Package Pal

One of the crafty blogs I follow, C.R.A.F.T. hosts something every other month called Package Pals. Basically, it's a pen pal who you send a crafty package to. You can make things for her or you can send her supplies so she can make something with them. Then you post what you gave and received on your blog, like I am doing now, and link up to the Package Pals Linky Party at C.R.A.F.T. 

This was my first time participating in Package Pals. I was matched with Lindsay. Her favorite color is green and like me she is an owl lover. Perfect! I chose to make Lindsay some things and set to work. 



I made Lindsay:
A tote bag with a "scrappy" owl appliqued on it
A water bottle with a vinyl L for the hot summer
A frame with an owl
A small notebook and bookmark
and a plaque that says "Whenever I get sad, I stop being sad, and start being AWESOME."

And here's a better pic of it all courtesy of Lindsay's blog:


I had a lot of fun making things for Lindsay and am looking forward to participating again. 



2 comments:

  1. I really like the fun colors you used for your owl tote bag. He's such a cute little guy!

    Like you, I love participating in Jamie's exchanges. I partnered with a couple of blog friends to put together our own exchange.

    Feel free to come check it out and sign up!
    http://coveredinmodpodge.blogspot.com/2012/07/creative-exchange-or-grown-up-pen-pals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl bag is so cute & all of the green is so fun(:

    ReplyDelete