Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Heart My Husband T-Shirt

My BFF requested that I make her a "I heart my husband" t-shirt after she had seen several people wearing them. I was happy to oblige and used one of my favorite crafting techniques, freezer paper stenciling. I simply made a stencil in the Silhouette software and cut it out of freezer paper, ironed it on the t-shirt, and then painted the stencil using acrylic paints mixed with textile medium. 

It turned out so cute I think I'll think have to make myself one too. 

And that's my BFF modeling her shirt.

Want to know more about freezer paper stenciling? 

(Linking to the parties listed in my sidebar)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute...I love it!!!

    I really need to give freezer paper stenciling a try. I'm going to study your posts and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt...and Lala looks beautiful in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband told me that I need to make this shirt! Thank you for sharing on Saturday Show and Tell. I hope you'll join us again this week with some more great ideas!
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete