Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thinking of You Cards

When I was at my Mom's house over Mother's Day weekend my Mom showed me some cards she had made for the greeting card ministry at church. I came home inspired to make some cards of my own. 


I used the "library pocket card" file that I purchased from the Silhouette store. My Silhouette machine did most of the work for me, cutting and scoring the card. Using the print and cut feature, I was even able to add the phrase "thinking of you" to the top of the insert and a verse. Then just assembled the card and used sticky strip to adhere the flaps on the back of the pocket. I decorated the pockets with ribbon and paper flowers from my stash. 


They turned out super cute and were incredibly easy to put together. 


(Linking to the parties listed in my sidebar)

3 comments:

  1. I love them. I'll 'borrow' your idea for our Get Well Cards at church. Thank you for sharing - now I know what I'll do with the library card file I purchased from the Silhouette store. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love. Guess I need my BFF to send me some blank ones so I can play

    ReplyDelete