Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Collage


First of all, happy Mother's Day to all the Mommas out there and for those of you out there that this is a hard day for, your in my thoughts. 

This year for one of my Mom's Mother's Day gifts we decided to combine our talents - mine of photography and his of being cute! 


For years I have always wanted to make one of those little photo collages of siblings each holding different signs that make a sentence like "I love Nana" but I just have Noah and thought that might be silly to have him in all the photos but decided to go for it anyways. Since he signs, instead of having him hold a sign that said love, I just had him do the sign for love. It actually turned out super cute! 


And here it is already hanging on her wall.......

Tip: If you are taking photos of a child holding a sign, sometimes it can be difficult to get them to hold the sign where the words are legible and readable so this time I just had Noah hold a blank sign, then in my editing program, I added the words in a handwriting font. I must have done a good job because my Mom had no clue! 

I like how my Mom's turned out so much that I have decided to make one of my own. 

Just need a frame now! 


(Linking to the parties listed in my sidebar)

1 comment:

  1. Well. I posted a comment yesterday, but Nick was messing around with our router and the internet went out just as I hit "publish." So apparently I didn't hit it in time. I said yesterday that this is TOTALLY awesome, and who cares if it's just Nono in your collage? :) Happy (belated) Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete