Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Day of School

Today was the last day of 9th grade for my boy. It seems like just yesterday I was writing the post about his first day of 9th grade and how he is now technically a high schooler




Noah has done SO well in school this year. The Winter Parent/Teacher Conference was probably one of my highlights of the whole year as his Momma. In that meeting, I learned how well Noah was doing, how well his behavior was, and how much he was growing and learning. 

This year he really has grown by leaps and bounds in school. He has learned so much, gained independence, and continually amazes us all the time. 


I feel so blessed to be his Momma and have the privilege of watching (and hopefully helping a little bit) him grow. 



2 comments:

  1. He even LOOKS older. Dunno if it's just the new haircut, the fact that he DID grow, or a mix of both, but good grief. Time certainly flies. Happy 9th grade graduation, Nono! Love you! (And your momma too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So excited for you and Noah! I love seeing his pictures and reading about all that he is learning.

    ReplyDelete