Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Baby Onesies

I don't know what exactly it is about creating baby onesies but I love doing it and recently created several for J's best friend and his wife who just had a baby boy about a week ago. 

I bought a package of plain boring baby onesies and went to town decorating them. I used designs I purchased from the Silhouette store and designs I made myself in the Silhouette software. My Silhouette machine cut all the designs out of freezer paper. I then ironed the freezer paper on each onesie painted them. 


(To learn more about how to freezer paper stencil, check out this post.)

The baby's name is Austin. This one was a little difficult because of the layering. In hindsight I should have left a space for the plane and not layered the plane on top of the cloud as the paint didn't cover the cloud very well.

Austin's parents are huge Clemson fans too.

I just love onesies with ties.

Simple whale silhouette


These became a very cute and personalized but inexpensive gift.

(Linking to the crafty parties listed in my sidebar)

4 comments:

  1. AHHH! This is SO cute! I am having a baby boy here in the next month and want to make all of these for him! Thanks for sharing, your blog is so super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the whale! I’d love for you to share this project on Tuesday’s Tidbits @ Naptime Delights: http://naptimedelights.blogspot.ca/2012/06/tuesdays-tidbits-4.html
    Thanks so much!
    Sarah
    {http://naptimedelights.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. Wish i had known about that first transfer before this weekend just gone

    ReplyDelete