Friday, March 16, 2012

Bunny and Chick Silhouettes

I realized that Easter is going to be here before we know it so I started working on a few new things so I can get my Easter mantel decorated this weekend. Last night I made simple little bunny and chick silhouettes. 


I used two 4x6 picture frames I already had and just framed a piece of patterned springy scrapbook paper. I cut a chick and a bunny out using my Silhouette machine and then I glued on a white pom pom for the bunny's tale and I added a wing with a pop dot to the chick just to give it a bit of dimension as well. I put those on the glass with removable tape (I like Elmer's best) and that way when Easter is over, I can remove the bunny and chick from the glass, clean it off with soapy water, and use the frames again. 

   


They were simple to make, turned out cute, and cost me nothing since I already had everything on hand! 



Now I gotta get the rest of the Easter stuff up!

Linking up to the parties listed in my sidebar

7 comments:

  1. These are super cute!!! I love how easy they look to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sweet little spring silhouettes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Easter silhouettes-Adorable!! I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Simple, cute, and springy! I like! Would you consider sharing here?

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/shine-on-fridays-19-and-some-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. I love the creativity and the price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple and cute! I hope you will link up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/hippity-hop-easter-project-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, simple, fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete