Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Wonders: The One with Wreaths


I need an everyday in between seasons type wreath because it was definitely time to take down the hearts but feels to early for Easter so I was looking at some wreaths that would work for any season. My faves are below. 



I love this little owl wreath from Love People Like Things and although she calls it a fall wreath, I think you could get away with it in the in between seasons like now too! 



So this isn't technically a wreath I guess but I love different things for front doors. I love this bright and cheery "welcome" door hanging with the Chevron print made by Jen at Tatertots and Jello

You know I have a weakness for damask prints so it's no surprise that this damask wreath from The Patriotic Peacock instantly had my attention. I love the pop of color the pink flowers give. 



I love this initial door hanging created by Maybe Matilda. 



I love this monochromatic wreath over at Fiskars.
Got lots of buttons? This wreath would use 'em up! Head on over to Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo for a how to.

So, what do you hang on your door during the "off seasons"?

No comments:

Post a Comment