Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Mantel

I figured I should hurry up and show you my Valentine's Day mantel before Valentine's Day comes and goes! 


The mantel all festive and lovey.


On the right side of the mantel is some Valentine's themed subway art, a faux bubble gum machine containing red heart candies, and a vase filled with glittery hearts left over from a project from last year. 

In the middle of the mantel are the love candles I recently made sitting on scattered rose petals. 

On the left side of the mantel is my chalkboard frame with a pic of me and my honey and my Valentine's tree.
I think a mantel isn't complete without garland or a banner of some sort. I created this heart garland by cutting a bazillion hearts out of felt and then hot gluing them onto ribbon.

And that's it!

(Linking to the parties listed in my sidebar)



2 comments:

  1. A bazillion? Wow. That's a lot of hearts! ;) It's adorable. As your stuff always is. BTW, love the "love candles!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those love candles ... I'm visiting from Tattertots & Jello, and am a couple of posts after you. I hope you, Noah and J have the loveliest and silliest Valentine's Day e'va.

    Robin
    happilyhomeafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete