Friday, January 20, 2012

Vivid Memories

It’s Friday – the day where I join other bloggers and take five short minutes to just write from the heart. Five Minute Friday is hosted by Gypsy Mama and this week’s prompt is VIVID. 

I have vivid memories of my childhood. Although it took me growing up to realize it, I was blessed with two amazing parents who gave my brother and I every opportunity they could.



I remember summers at my Grandparents house, trips to Disney World, football games, birthday parties with amazing cakes made by Momma, slumber parties, movies on Christmas Eve, astronomy club meetings with my Dad, and so much more. I carry those memories with me now.


I hope that I’m providing Noah with the same type of childhood my parents provided me with. I hope he has vivid memories to carry with him as he grows. 


2 comments:

  1. Having vivid memories with family is the blessed one of them all <3

    Thank you for sharing this and hope your son gets the same opportunity as you did =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so blessed to be able to have such wonderful childhood memories. :)

    I'm here from Five Minute Friday and hope that you have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete