Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weekend Wonders: The One with Yummy Treats


I have seen so many yummy holiday treats (some sweet and some savory) featured on various blogs lately. Below are some of my favorites.

Sweet Treats
There is something about the holidays that makes me crave red velvet cake. Perhaps that is when I remember my Grandmother making it. These red velvet cake balls at Susannah's Kitchen don't look too difficult and they sure do look yummy.

Skinny No Bake Cookies
These cookies come from one of my favorite food blogs, Gina's Skinny Recipes. She is amazing at taking a regular favorite recipe and tweaking it into a low calorie, low fat version that still tastes delicious and this cookie recipe looks no different.


How cute would these pancakes shared at Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons be to serve on Christmas morning?!?

Hot Chocolate Cupcakes

Need a treat in a rush? These hot chocolate cupcakes at Tip Junkie are store bought cupcakes that have been dolled up!

Candy Cane Trifle

This candy cane trifle shared at The Scrap Shoppe looks absolutely divine!

Appetizers
My family always enjoys appetizers after attending church on Christmas Eve so I was on the lookout for different appetizer recipes. 

These bacon and onion cheese balls shared at Nap Time Journal sound different but yummy.

Tidy Mom shares this easy recipe for Garlic Chicken Puffs.

I'm loving this healthy Christmas themed snack shared at Little Wonders.

Snowman Pizza
This snowman pizza at Delia Creates is festive and fun!

What yummy treats will you be making this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment