Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

November was a busy month here on the blog! I attempted to post every day for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month.) I have attempted this in the past and usually started out strong but then fizzled out mid month never successfully posting every single day. But I'm happy to report this go 'round - I did it! Yay! There was lots to post about though, with Thankful Thursdays, my first give away, and craft projects; so that made it easier!

December is going to be a busy month as well. Not only blog wise but life wise too! I love this time of the year! I love the colors, the decorations, the scents, the feelings,  etc. Our tree is up and almost finished. This season just gives me lots of warm fuzzies.

And as you know, I always change my desk top background at the first of the month. This month I chose a cute Christmas one from LeeLou Blogs.



Happy December friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment