Saturday, November 26, 2011

Weekend Wonders: The One with Christmas Countdowns



Well, the official countdown until Christmas is on as of December 1st. Lately I have seen lots of cute ways to countdown the days until Christmas. Here are some of my favorites......

Snowman Advent Garland

This snowman advent garland from Whimsy Girl is an adorable way to count down the days until Christmas. Each little snowman holds a small trinket.

Clipboard Countdown
The gals at Eighteen 25 created this cute Christmas countdown clipboard.

Clothespin Advent
This clothespin advent by Kristie Wisemen is so unique. She shares a free printable for the numbers.

Santa's Beard Advent

As you count down the days to Christmas with this cute advent at Brandy's Crafts, Santa's beard will get shorter and shorter. Fun one for the kiddos!

Do you make something to count down the days until Christmas? 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that snowman one. I don't know if I'm talented enough to do that though. I think I could probably do the clipboard though. :)

    ReplyDelete