Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend Wonders: The One with Fall Decor


In the last Weekend Wonders post, I highlighted some awesome fall wreaths I've seen around the web. This week I'm featuring some of the awesome fall decor I have seen on various blogs.

Book Page Pumpkin
I love anything made out of book pages and think this book page pumpkin at Creations by Kara is absolutely adorable.

Swirly Pumpkin and Leaf Garland
I love this simple pumpkin and leaf garland over at Happy Clippings.

Framed Leaves
These framed leaves from Dream Home are simple but cute.

Fall Vases
I love these simple fall vases from Choose to Thrive.

Fall Bucket List
This fun Fall Bucket List free printable is offered by Loves of Life.

Free Fall Printable
How cute is this little freebie printable complete with acorns, a leaf, and an owlie over at C.R.A.F.T!

Fall Foods
The CSI Project theme for this week was "fall foods" and there are TONS of great fall food ideas and recipes linked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment