Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekend Wonders: The One with the Team Wreath

I've seen so many great porjects in the blog-o-sphere this week. Below are some of my faves.

Crafty Stuff
Team Wreath
How cute is this team inspired wreath from She's Kinda Crafty! Perfect for the upcoming football season. My husband would love if I made one of these with a few minor changes - switch out the blue for purple and change the F to a C. I might just have to make one for football Saturdays! 

You know my love of paint chips, right? So it's no doubt that I adore these paint chip moving announcements from Oh So Beautiful. What a cute, unique, and inexpensive way to share your new address! I wish I had seen them a year ago when we moved in our new house! 

I highlighted a lot of back to school projects and ideas last week but I had to include this one from Scissors and Spatulas when I saw it. This looks like a normal lunch box until you open it up and the top inside is a chalkboard. Such a fun way to write a note to your child!

Window Frame
I really need to find some old windows - love this old window turned frame at Michelle Paige.

Fridge Gallery
I love this fridge gallery complete with a perpetual calendar over at A Diamond in the Stuff. It's a great way to make your fridge more functional decor wise. I might just have to do this on my own fridge!

101 Handmade Gifts List
This is a super fabulous list compiled by Everything Etsy of 101 Handmade Gift Ideas. Christmas is just around the corner (eek!) so it's perfect for ideas of gifts you could make.

Home Decor

DIY Rain Gutter Shelves
Would you believe these bookshelves over at Sweet Cheeks are made from rain gutters? They look fab and certainly don't look like rain gutters!

Food
Skinny Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting
I think these meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting would be a fun and different item for a dinner party.

Misc.
Oxygen Stat!
This post by Heather at The Idea Room is a great reminder that we need to stop and breathe during the hustle and bustle of everyday life and take care of ourselves in order to take care of our families. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to re-read through all your previous posts. My mom & dad gave me a $50 gift card to use at Michael's and I'm craving for some ideas!

    ReplyDelete