Thursday, July 28, 2011

You are my Sunshine/Momma

One of the songs I have always sung to Noah over the years is the children's classic, You are my Sunshine. At some point, I started changing the word sunshine to "Noah." And then at some point, he started saying "Momma" when you should say "sunshine." It's the closest I'll probably ever get to really hearing Noah sing and my heart melts every time we get to his "part and he says "Momma."  Recently I was telling some friends about our rendition of this song and they urged me to video it, so I did.

It's a little hard to hear Noah although he does get louder as the song goes on. Note to self: next time get closer to Noah and make sure you sing a little softer since you are holding the camera.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww....love it!! Brought tears to my eyes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crying. That is so sweet! How I just want to hug Noah and feel his special spirit!!!!

    ReplyDelete