Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Favorites # 10: The One with the Ruffle Lamp

Yay, it's Friday, which means it is time for another Friday Favorites. Below are some of my latest favorite finds via bloggy land. 

Crafts
I love this "I life big books and cannot lie" library tote created by Love Endures All Things. It makes me giggle.

This ruffley lamp Jen at Craft-O-Maniac made had me at hello. I love the color, the swirls, and the ruffles! 

How cute is this Scrabble wall art featuring the names of all the family members over at Remodelaholic

I love things made from paint chips and this card from Yearning to Create is no different.


Beachy Frame
I love this beachy frame from Pressed Down, Shaken Together. It's absolutely perfect for displaying beach vacation photos.

Recipes
This is a yummy recipe brought to you by Rambley that would be great to make for summer family gatherings.

Misc.
I love this post by Amy at The Idea Room. She shares some great conversation starters for couples so that on your next date night you talk about something besides the kids!


20 Ways to Improve Your Blog
Great blogging tips from Crystal and Co.


As for me, this week I shared my bulletin board makeover, a craft room round up and some pictures of my boy

No comments:

Post a Comment