Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Craft Room Organization and Decor Round Up

 Before I started organizing and fixing up my creative studio, I did a little online research on various blogs and Pinterest looking at different ideas of craft room/office orgization and decor. I gathered quite a few ideas and while I may not be using all of them they were a great springboard to get me thinking of my own ideas. There are some really great organization ideas and craft room ideas out there so I thought I'd share some of those with you. 

I love these bright fabric covered cardboard boxes from Make It and Love It. They are a great way to stash supplies. Ashley shares a tutorial on how she made hers.

I love this way of storing and sorting your scrap paper over at I Love my Three Sons.

This storage crate from Seven Sisters is super cute and would be great for holding lots of crafty supplies. 

I love this creative and inexpensive idea for ribbon storage at The Creative Imperative


Jars as Storage
I love the idea of using jars as craft storage. These "spiffed up" craft jars over at Cozy Little House are cute and ready to store lots of little crafty goodies. 

Even craft rooms need a little decoration. These next few links are craft room decor items. 

This color wheel clock made from an embroidery hoop and fabric scraps at Taylor Made is functional yet cute.


Make Stuff Sign
This "Make Stuff" sign by Makes and Takes is bright, fun, and colorful. 


Color Outside the Lines Subway Art
I love this subway art from Clean and Scentsible.


Wooden Spool Picture Holders
How cute are these wooden spool picture holders made by Studio Calico!


Last but not least...
Fabric Panels
I adore these fabric panels in this craft room at Bella Dia. They give the wall so much OOMPH! 


I had to take a break from working on the studio today because I was having too many back spasms but hope to have some things completed and pictures to share soon of my very own craft space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment