Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favorites # 7: The One with Father's Day Stuff

 It's been a rough week and I had a limited amount of time and energy for blog reading but below are a few of the things that stood out to me this week.

Crafting
I love this picture frame created by Lemon Tree Creations. If you look closely, there is twine inside the glass-less frame and the pictures are attached with tiny clothespins. This would be fun because you could easily change out the photos. 


Flower Statement Ring
I enjoy wearing statement rings on occasion and this flower one from It's Sew for You caught my eye. Would you believe that's a button? It looks simple to make. 

This fun, bright, and playful sign from Once Upon a {Craft} Time is perfect for summer. I love the saying.

Landee from Landee See, Landee Do took an old clock and complete transformed it into a beautiful and meaningful clock. Look closely at the clock and you'll see family photos in the place of the numbers. How cute is that! 


Recipes
Ultimate Summer Salad
The hot weather has me craving a lot of salads and when I saw this recipe at Vivre Kitchen I knew I wanted to save it and give it a try. It looks yummy!


Frozen Fruit Pops 
These frozen fruit pops at Gina's Skinny Recipes look delicious containing fresh fruit and a splash of juice. They look perfect for a hot day! 






Father's Day
I know Father's Day is Sunday but if you are running last minute with a gift for dear ole' Dad these next few links are fast printables that you can whip up in a jiffy.

Interactive card from Paper and Pigtails

Print and wrap this tie wrapper from The Idea Room around Dad's favorite chocolate bar. There are 6 different wrappers to choose from.

There are several different cute cards to choose from over at Tom Kat Studios

Special Needs
Lastly, this post by Heather over at 5 Minutes for Special Needs gave me a good laugh. I must admit though I don't have it quite that bad!

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment