Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorites: The One that Starts Something New

Every other Friday (or perhaps every Friday, it just depends on how busy my life is!) I am going to link to some blog posts that I thoroughly enjoyed. No doubt there will be some craft posts highlighted as those are my favorite, easy reading type of blogs but there will also be some special needs related posts and adoption related posts as I come across really great ones. So people are always asking me what blogs I read and through Friday Favorites, you’ll get to a sampling of some of what is in my Google Reader.  

Since I just decided to do this, this week’s list will be on the short side. 


Crafting


This would be too cute in my owlie themed bathroom!


Special Needs
How Do You do It?
Love this post by Heather at 5 Minutes for Special Needs about that infamous “I don’t know how you do it” statement. I know people don’t mean it badly and if you  have said it or thought it before please know I’m not picking on you but there are moments in which life is so rough and someone says that and I just want to say “Really? Really?!?” The truth of the matter is there are days I don’t know how I do it either. Oh wait, I do it because I was made for this! 

Recipes
This is from one of my new favorite recipe blogs. As you may remember from my 2011 goals I am trying to  live a healthier lifestyle which includes loosing some weight and eating better. I found this blog shortly after setting those goals and have tried many recipes from it. I love a good cheesecake and this one looks delicious even though it’s on the lighter side. I’ll definitely be trying it next time we have company over. 


Personal
My fave memory of this week: Noah's spikey hair fresh after a new haircut


My fave picture I took this week: The St Patty's Day pic posted earlier in the week


My fave post I wrote this week: What Do you Call Someone with a Disability?


Most popular post this week: What Do You call Someone with a Disability?


That's it for this week! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I may be adding more blogs to my google reader too. :-) BTW....that owl soap dispenser is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! There is so much out here in blogland that I miss, so it is refreshing when others bring something to my attention that I missed. ;o)

    ReplyDelete