Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Boy and His Dog

I  love how much Noah and Paisley love each other. She is always SO excited when he gets home from school. She really misses him while he is away.





Cute story - The other night at bedtime, I called Paisley (she sleeps with Noah) to come to bed. She didn't come. I called her again and no Paisley. Noah whined and I suggested he try. He can not say Paisley but he will verbally try and call her. So he called for her and what do you know, she immediately comes running. I told him that it doesn't matter that he can't say her name the way others can, she knows when her boy is calling him. He was so proud. 


Linking to Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs
and Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Moms

5 comments:

  1. I already loved dogs...but this post makes me love them even more! I wish people were more like dogs...and less like cats. ;) Sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is just so touching! Animals truly are mans best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer) would argue that it was Noah's energy and not his voice that called Paisley. Still a really really cool thing! :-) And cute pics too. <3 I love Nono! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi coley, don't know if my email made it thru but I will be in your area tomorrow. Email me, or maybe we could do it next week. Hope we can get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet! Glad Noah has a good friend, :)

    Florence @ 5MFSN

    ReplyDelete