Friday, January 14, 2011

Families are Forever Canvas

Back in December, Canvas People was running a promotion where you could get a free canvas print. (You only had to pay shipping.) In November, my BFF took a decent family photo of J, Noah, and I in my "studio" when she was here visiting. (Not that her photography skills aren't great but getting a decent picture of all 3 of us at one time seems to be a challenge.) I knew I wanted to put it on a canvas once I edited and enhanced the photo but it needed something more. A long time ago, I came across a random poem about families and fell in love with the poem and saved it in my files. That poem came to memory and I played around and came up with the idea of putting the poem around the picture. Because we used a black backdrop for the photo, it worked perfectly. I ordered the canvas and have been waiting for it to arrive......


J checked the mail earlier today and came in with a large box and I immediately knew my canvas had arrived! I'm in LOVE! It turned out better than I imagined it would. Honestly, I wish I had ordered it bigger.


And in case you can't see it too well, here's the jpeg: 

Now, where to hang it?

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that poem. I am going to have to write it down to remember. I just hopped over here from the tip junkie tip me tuesday.

    ReplyDelete