Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snowman Soup Tags

 Snowman soup is probably one one of the easiest things ever to throw together. It makes a great little gift for teachers, neighbors, co-workers, etc. Chances are you already know what snowman soup is and how to make it but on the off chance someone reading doesn't, let me explain...


You just need individual packets of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, candy canes, and hershey kisses. Throw one packet of hot chocolate, a couple of hershey kisses, a handfull of marhsmellows, and one candy cane into the container on yoru choice (cello bag, coffee mug, etc) and add the tag with some ribbon and you are good to go.


Then I also made "winter soup" using the same concept to specifically match some cello bags I found another year that had Santa on them. 




I have 2 different snowman soup tags plus the winter soup tag that I thought I'd share today. One I made specifically to coordinate with some cello bags I found one year. You should be able to click on each tag and then save it to your computer. If you have problems with that leave me a comment and I can email them to you. Enjoy! 













Linking up to the following link parties:

6 comments:

  1. Hey Coley, those are really cute...I have seen this concept before and wanted to do it for my girls' teachers but couldn't remember what to put on the tag. BTW, there is a typo in the last word ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Thanks for telling me about the typo. I fixed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute Snowman Soup tags! I will be using them in my sons Kindergarten class this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Never heard of it being called snowman soup before but I like it! Thanks for sharing and if you get the chance, link it up to my Holiday Hookup link party!
    http://kraftykat76.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-hookup-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saved them to my computer! Love the idea! Thanks! I am making some for gifts today for a couple neighbors,friends,and family. I think just about anyone would enjoy a mug of Snowman Soup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tags are sooo nice. Thank you very much for sharing them. They'll help me bring a touch of winter to Florida without having to get cold. :)

    ReplyDelete