Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Recap

I hope you all had a great Christmas! Even though I was having problems with my eye, I enjoyed the time spent with my family. The White Christmas was fun and we ended up spending an extra day at my parents house because of it.


Noah's big gift from Santa was a TV and DVD player for his room. He wasn't too excited about it on Christmas mainly because I don't think he understand that it was his. When he finally saw it set up in his room at home, on his new TV stand, he let out a squeal that I am positive they heard in the next city. He has really been enjoying sitting in his bean bag chair in his room watching videos the past few days. 


Noah wasn't the only one who was spoiled for Christmas. I received a Silhouette machine (thanks Mom and Dad!) and can't wait to start creating things with it!! In my stocking, Santa put a custom made "You were Made for this Necklace" made by the girls at R House Couture. It's beautiful and so meaningful to me.


Here are just a few pics from Christmas 2010.



Noah's Loot from Santa
Coming in the living room to see what Santa brought

 Checking it all out

 My brother getting into playing Noah's guitar

  Daddy helping Noah open a present

My Mom so excited about a movie Santa put in her stocking
(It's an old classic - The House without a Christmas Tree.)

Back at home enjoying his new TV and DVD player

No comments:

Post a Comment