Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello September!

My Laptop with the September
background featuring a picture of
 me and my Mom
from last year's birthdays.
Well, hello, September!

I don't know why I am so happy to see September this year. Perhaps it has something to do with it being the month of my birthday - and my Mom's too! Or perhaps it has something to do with the fact that with it no longer being August it feels like the summer was over and we had a rough summer. Perhaps it's because, to me, September means that fall is right around the corner and I love fall. (Although it's still hitting the 90's here in the Carolina's.

Whatever the reason, welcome September!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I have the same one up with a picture of my family :-) I love September too! And yes, the 90's need to GO AWAY now.

    ReplyDelete