Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Easy Chicken Linguine

I made this for dinner the other night and it was so easy and so delicious. It had been a long time since I have made it but it was so good and quick that I know I will be making it again soon.

I made a few minor changes to the original recipe which was given to me by a friend.

Ingredients:
1 box of angel hair spaghetti
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 - 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons of minced garlic
1/2 of a small onion finely chopped
2-3 chicken breasts chopped into bite sized pieces
1 small can of mushrooms (drained)
1/4 cup of milk

Instructions:
1. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
2. While spaghetti is cooking, put the olive oil in a skillet and saute the onion and garlic. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is done.
3. Once the chicken is done, add the cream of mushroom soup, canned mushrooms, and milk. Stir together well. Let simmer for about 15-20 minutes on low heat.
4. Serve with spaghetti and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment