Friday, August 6, 2010

Painting & Moving

We have been working hard (when scheduling allows) on painting our new house and aside from some minor touch ups and two rooms (living room and the creative studio/office) which we will do once we move in and Noah's in school, we are almost finished! I love the personality that paint has given the rooms and can't wait to see them finished with furniture and art on the walls and what not!

We'll begin moving furniture in tomorrow!! So hopefully sometime next week, I'll be updating this blog from my new house and I promise to have some pictures then too!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm playing catch up with everyone. So happy about your new house, hope you are well, don't work too hard and I'm so happy Noah is doing better. Praying for your health.

    ReplyDelete