Monday, May 10, 2010

Rollercoaster Riding Recap

What an amazing weekend! On Saturday we ended up going to Carowinds, an amusement park that is about an hour away. Noah LOVES rollercoasters and with his upcoming surgery I really wanted us to do something fun and special. It will probably be awhile before feels up to riding a rollercoaster again and I knew he'd have a blast. And selfishly, I really needed some family time and some fresh happy memories going into this surgery. 


It was just what we all needed! Noah left that park one happy and content little boy and the rest of us left with full hearts from having watched him ride rollercoasters 22 times all the while with a gigantic smile.

Here's some of my favorite rollercoaster pictures:










1 comment:

  1. I think you deserve family time...don't call it selfish!

    ReplyDelete