Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: I Heart the Headphones


I'm loving Noah's headphones that were a Christmas gift for a few different reasons.
1. He can watch and hear his videos (home movies taken with my digital camera that he watches over and over and over and over again) without me hearing my Mom sing Itsy Bitsy Spider a zillion times or hearing cheering at the Miracle League game.
2. I can have the TV on or be on the phone while he has the headphones on and he doesn't get distracted or fuss like he did before the headphones.
3. He just looks so darn cute in them! 



5 comments:

  1. He does look so cute in them. I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he really enjoys the headphones too! I love the smile on his face. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm (wheels spinning in my head lol) This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to get Ashlea to wear headphones too but she HATES them! He looks like he loves his.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Headphones are the best! Isaiah loves his, and I love them for all the reasons that you mentioned! :) Great photo!

    ReplyDelete