Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: My Lil' Shutterbug

Recently Noah has shown an interest in using my camera and taking photos. This is something we want to encourage as a form of art and self expression for Noah so Santa brought him a starter camera - it's one of the Fisher Price digital cameras. It's not a top of the line camera of course but such a great starter camera for him and I don't have to worry about him dropping it!

In the photos below, I'm helping him take pictures on Christmas morning. 















7 comments:

  1. That is wonderful I bet he'll be needing one of his own soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww my little guy loves taking pics too. He's been through two cameras...his worker bought him another one.
    great photos.
    Keep taking pictures Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I bet he will love taking his own pictures with his very own camera!

    Not sure if your blog has changed, but I really like teh snowman and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure Noah is going ot have fun with that! Where did you find his jammies? Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, my Mom found them at Target. :)

    ReplyDelete