Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve! The Christmas season has flown by this year but it has been a fun and meaningful one for my little family. I think that I've enjoyed our Christmas tree more this year than any other year and admist the hustle and bustle of our busy life we've managed to squeeze in some fun things like our recent trip to Hollywild Animal Park

Later today we will be traveling to my parents' house as we do every Christmas Eve. We'll attend the Christmas Eve Candle Light service at our church which is one of my favorite things about Christmas. After that we will go back to my parents' house where we have a meal made up of appetizers and finger foods. We will spend the night at my parents' house (Noah thinks if we are not at my parents house Santa won't find him!) I'm sure once my excited "Mr. Christmas" drifts off to dream land he'll be dreaming of Christmas.


So this will be last post before Christmas. I hope each of you have a great Christmas!

I will leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs, Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant







No comments:

Post a Comment