Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BFF's Wedding

Over the weekend, my BFF got married. I was her Maid of Honor. I'd never been a MOH before and really enjoyed it although I don't I want to be a MOH again! Lani's wedding was beautiful and there are so many moments that I hope remain etched into my mind for years and years to come.



Below are a few of my favorite pictures from the wedding......



Lani and I before the wedding

The bridesmaids doing "the Charlie's angels" pose.
Mr. and Mrs. Wood


My BFF and I with our hubbys

The only bad thing about being in a wedding (for me personally) is not being able to take pics. I tried but it's really not feasible to be the MOH and take photos when you are supposed to be in them! I did get a few good shots in before the wedding. This is my favorite - classic bride.

1 comment:

  1. I love the "classic bride" one! Is it bad that part of me only wants to get married JUST for that picture? You both look amazing.

    ReplyDelete