Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Recap

Well, I am now officially a year older. I don't feel a year older though. I guess that is a good thing!
On Sunday, we celebrated mine and my Mom's birthday at her house. My brother was home and my BFF, her two kiddos, and her fiancé were able to drive up for a few hours. Yesterday, my actual birthday, I had lunch with my parents at my favorite Mexican restaurant, dinner with J at my favorite Italian restaurant, and then I came home and snuggled with my Noahie for a few minutes before he had to go bed.

I received nice gifts as well. I have plenty of new crafting supplies to keep me busy and I will decked out this fall in new clothes, jewelry, socks, and shoes.

It was definitely a good birthday full of family, friends, love, and laughter. Thank you to everyone who made it a special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment