Saturday, July 18, 2009

Project 365: June 22 - June 28

Monday, June 22 (day 173) Noah's new sandals These actually stay ON his feet without the braces and he doesn't seem to mind wearing them. I wish he could wear sandles year round!

Tuesday, June 23 (day 174) Good thing I had my ID with me, eh?

Wednesday, June 24 (day 175)My Mom made this little jewelry box a couple of years back with shells from the beach in Charleston. It sits on my nightstand and I keep my rings in it while I sleep since I can’t stand sleeping in rings.

Thursday, June 25 (day 176) Noah and Daddy looking out the window

Friday, June 26 (day 177) Just my silly boy being silly

Saturday, June 27 (day 178) Is it really odd that I don't mind ironing?

Sunday, June 28 (day 179) A watermelon card Noah and I made 

No comments:

Post a Comment