Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scripture Survival Kit

I made a "Scripture Survival Kit" for my secret sister at church. It turned out very cute and was very simple!!

In case you can't read the tag, it says:

Scripture Survival Kit Toothpick: To remind you to pick out the good qualities in others. Matthew 7:1

Rubber band: To remind you to be flexible. Things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out. Romans 8:28

Band aid: To remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's. Colossians 3:12-14 Pencil: To remind you to list your blessings everyday. Ephesians 1:3

Peppermint: To remind you that you are worth a mint. John 3:16-17

Button: To remind you to button your lip when needed. 1 Peter 3:10 Lifesavers: To remind you that the Lord is there to help. Psalm 46:1

Puzzle piece: To remind you that without God weare not complete. Prov. 14:20

I usually don't mind letting people use my tags, just so long they do it with my permission. Feel free to email me at coleybelle(at)gmail(dot)com.

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this! I want to make these for my sisters at church. What a great idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Ladies. :) I can't claim it as my own although I did tweak the tag a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Scriptural survival Kit. I have used others previously. Thanks for making it so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to use this for others at our church, It is very inspiring to me and I want to share it with others. Thank you for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to make these for our United Methodist Women. Would love to have the complete directions and copy of the tag. Thank you in advance. Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a Coley too looking for ideas for scripture bags for my mother in an assisted living. My mother makes these little bags with things & scriptures to hand out to people, it's become her ministry.I would like to show this to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, we have a bible talk for new friends, and I would to do this for them. Thanks for the idea, it is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, we have a bible talk for new friends, and I would to do this for them. Thanks for the idea, it is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to make these for a sister who's moving away to another country with your permission. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to share this with members from my church if this is ok .

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fun and useful item for a secret sister. I would love to do this for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to use for the children at our church going back to school.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete